— Michael Dimock, Director of the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, chats with Neal Conan on NPR’s Talk of the Nation about the latest gun control opinion numbers. Listen to the full interview here.
"There are plenty of gun owners who favor further restrictions. There are plenty of non-gun owners who are concerned about further restrictions. I think sometimes there’s tendency to think that everybody is either on one side or the other, depending on whether they have guns or not. And that’s not the case at all."
- wolfrhamhart reblogged this from pewresearch
- kevinnuut likes this
- thewonderandodyssey likes this
- thirtysixtyzero reblogged this from pewresearch
- haphazardthoughts reblogged this from perzadook
- hawol likes this
- valerieagotlib likes this
- perzadook reblogged this from pewresearch
- pewresearch posted this