— Our latest public opinion report looks at a whole host of issues including the budget deficit, gun control, immigration and minimum wage law. But there were some interesting party-identification numbers revealed as well.
"Now just 22% of Americans, nearly a record low, consider themselves Republicans."
- foodnpolitics likes this
- nerdscloset reblogged this from pewresearch
- christineohhh likes this
- industrolation likes this
- aquavella-family likes this
- puffthemagicdragin reblogged this from pewresearch
- nerdscloset likes this
- backstreetsbackalright likes this
- thepoliticalnotebook likes this
- pewresearch posted this